Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Crisis is going to see Katze!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, tomorrow I'm leaving from Boston to Cali to stay with Rei (Long time veterans of IRC will know him as Rei-hime) and Katze. So this is your chance to tell Katze what she needs to goad lazy-bum me into doing. It's harder for me to say no when I see someone in person. XD;;

    Er...good news is over my long disappearance (again...) I've picked up Japanese really rigorously including doing a full immersion program where I don't speak English for nine weeks, so I can probably do some decent translations now with a dictionary in hand. Yay. ^__^ (But Katze will have to goad me into doing those of course ~.^)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Crisis? I'm not sure who that is. I mean it sounds vaguely familiar ;P Have fun in Cali! Don't mind me, I'll just survive in the cold lonliness of Minnesota. All joking aside, good for you for picking up Japanese more rigourously. It's a hell of a fun language, isn't it? Which reminds me, I should totally be studying for my test tomorrow [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •